Friday, August 19, 2011

Busy days

New Uni life after entering degree programme,
it has been so busy and hectic.
Studies.
Outings.
Lectures.
And I am feeling like missing something in my life.
I just dont know what it is.
I just sort of feel empty in me.
Yes. The emptiness strikes me again.
My recent sleepless nights.
Maybe its just in my dreams or whatsoever.
Idk.
My feelings.
Its hard to be described.
Its just too confusing.
I had been trying my best to show my smile everytime.
Even though I am not feeling good deep in me
Still I'll have smile it out.
Having problems in every way.
From love to studies.
I just dont know the way to face it.
That's why I managed everything of my own badly.
Maybe I should just stop doing so much.
Stop thinking too much.
Just let it be.
I had been saying that since last year foundation.
Am I really that pathetic? 
I'll be having a steamboat as a farewell dinner for Amber, 
a friend of mine tonight.
I'll be happy I told myself.
I'll try.
Leave everything to the God.
I did my best and God will do the rest for me. =)

And for a little bonus, I know a guy from last year april batch foundation.
I like him a lot =D
I hope that we can be new best friend forever.
I am making my move, 
hopefully, I will find a true friend at last. 
Cheers !!! Hehe...

Well, I hope myself will get through all of these tough times and pray for good time ahead.
God bless me. May the spirits be with me ! XD

No comments:

Post a Comment