Monday, August 22, 2011

Best day in my degree life =)


I feel so happy right now. It's amazing. I feel like giggling, or maybe laughing out so loud that i'd give rise to shouts of “shut up!” from my roommates. I want to jump, i want to dance, i want to hug people. I want you to know that you're such a lovely being, and that you're perfectly amazing as you are right now, with all your flaws. It doesn't matter if something happened to make you think that you're perhaps not thin enough, not fat enough, not tall enough, not smart enough, not funny enough, not happy enough, not interesting enough, not kind enough, not WHATEVER enough. Don't listen to yourself, because YOU ARE AMAZING. Seriously, i`m feeling like on top of the world now. Somebody slaps me please. =D

I never felt so happy before after entering degree life. I feel so blessed. I am happy. =DDD I hope that everything will go right and you are what I need for the following 4 years. I care about you. Yes, I can! I believe that I can treasure this. I won`t let it slip off again this time. "Believe in yourself, because you are absolutely amazing." 

Although the past has not been too convincing, but chill! Just let go. Zoom OUT. Do you see now, all the insecurities and fears and sadness and pain you are withholding? It's not gold, so why are you keeping that? Let it go and accept the changes. Adapt to it and who knows something greater is waiting ahead? ^^ Gingerly, take one step out of that circle of negative energy, and free yourself. Live your life to the max. Forget and forgive. Believe in yourself, it`s never been this great. Appreciate this moment. The sky is yours. The earth is yours. Your life is yours.



No comments:

Post a Comment