Friday, September 16, 2011

Today

Today, in complete innocence, I pulled on my one and only Beatles tee and walked out of my home, mind and spirit still very much asleep. I got a well-timed awakening.

Call it an epiphany if you will, but I've been going through some down times recently, and very much needed some Awesome reaffirming in myself. Maybe it was the caffeine rush that helped boost this, but I am truly grateful to say that right now, I embody the spirit of Living In Every Now Moment.

This equates to what you have now, what you have been going through recently, all your rough patches, everything that didn't work out, all that you want, all that you cannot get... it all constitutes your now moment, and it is all perfect.

Because you're here now, and everything must have fallen into place perfectly. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment